Navvayd Gold Chai (500 Gm) | Premium Blend Of Assam Ctc And Darjeeling Leaves | Strong Robust Flavour| 100% Natural | Sugar Free, Vegan, Low Caffeine

Deal Score0
Deal Score0

Navvayd Gold Chai (500 Gm) | Premium Blend Of Assam Ctc And Darjeeling Leaves | Strong Robust Flavour| 100% Natural | Sugar Free, Vegan, Low Caffeine is available on Amazon.

Product Description:-

  • PREMIUM GOLD TEA: Prepared from the best quality leaves sourced from the finest tea estates, gold chai is a perfect blend of 15% gently rolled aromatic darjeeling long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves
  • AUTHENTIC FLAVOUR: Promising to deliver a refreshing strong taste and aroma, our Gold tea offers the authentic and exquisite flavours of chai. They will be the perfect addition to your pantry
  • 100% NATURAL: Navvayd Gold Chai is 100% Natural, vegan, sugar free, contains low caffeine and zero cholesterol
  • HEALTH BENEFITS: Gold chai helps in reducing stress level by relaxing your body. It contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps build immunity while perking up your energy levels.
  • EASY TO MAKE: Add Navvayd Gold chai in a pot of boiling water. Add milk and sugar if required and continue to boil. Strain and savour the tea!

You can follow the below steps to buy this product at best deal price.

How to get this Deal Online?

  1. Buy Now on Amazon.
  2. Add product to cart.
  3. Login or register.
  4. Update or select shipping details.
  5. Pay the amount.

Note: Free delivery for Amazon Prime Members or make order over ₹ 499 else ₹ 40 will be additional shipping charge.

Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tags:

Paisa Save Deal
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general